Gypsy Masqerade

Gypsy Masqerade

Monday, November 30, 2009

I have been working really hard lately on getting out some swaps. In the middle of all this I have had some great demands placed on me. I have reached my whit's end and have decided to close the door on that person. I really am fed up with not be appreciated and that is going to be carried through the different facets of my life. It is like the Bible says if you are not welcomed as you should be, you shake the dust off your feet and move on. That has always been a philosophy of mine. I don't neccessarily think it is a cold hearted way to look at things, but perhaps a path to peace. Which has always been my goal. When I do things I put my heart and soul into it wether it be my art or my friendships or whatever. I give people lots of chances, too many......sometimes given my all to get a slap in the face.



I say to any one out there that is not being respected that gives and gives and gives in a relationship and never gets back. Take a good long look at things:
Are you compromising your values for a person?
Are you constantly having to defend your opinions and beleifs
Are you always walking around on eggshells?(
Do they physically threaten or abuse you?( EVEN THREATENING IS ABUSE)
Do they think they are better than everybody else?
Are they always putting your friends down or finding reasons why you shouldn't hang out with them?
Does he try to isolate YOU from family and friends?
If you see things here that apply to you. YOU MAY BE IN A ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. THERE IS HELP~!!!!!!!. WHERE EVER YOU ARE THERE IS HELP!!!!CALL YOUR LOCAL FAMILY VIOLENCE CENTER OR WOMEN'S SHELTER,THEY CAN GIVE YOU INFORMATION.

1 comment:

fantasiesfromwithin said...

I believe you and I are both members of wild artdolls thats how i came across your blog and i must say it is a lovely one and very informative, i, too have been in abusive relationships at one time or another and can share your desire to create a peaceful home without that type of people, and am also bipolar and also have some other serious health issues, an auto-immune disorder ect. so we have a few things in common, i also love your dolls, and i am a huge animal lover as well, i look forward to getting to know you and reading your blog, i have one too but am not really good at blogging but your welcome to visit if you want its morton-n-freinds.blogspot.com, have a great holiday, chat more later