Gypsy Masqerade

Gypsy Masqerade

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!!!!

Today my head is filled with many thoughts. My Mother passed away when I was just 14. I still miss her I am now 57. I had to call my oldest today because he is in a residential care center many miles from me and did not have the money to call me. I had to call there 7 times to finally get someone to answer the phone. They kept hanging up on me when the person on the other end tried transfering the call. I finally asked the person that answered to please connect me to my son somehow it is Mothers day and it wasn't just for my sake that I was calling that he was probably unable to call me and I know he wanted to talk to me today. God bless that lady...I got to talk to my oldest son, she held me on the line until she got somebody to answer and I was finally connected.
That made it a better day....For both of us....
Happy Mother's Day!!!!
To my Youngest I think about you everyday...I love you..I pray for you...
MOM

No comments: